Steel Framing Systems
A Steel framing solution providing a carrier for insulation, cladding and drylining.
Metsec Steel Framing Solution (SFS) is a fast track steel stud panel framing system which is fixed as infill between the primary structural frame and provides a carrier for insulation, exterior cladding and interior boarding. Cold-rolled galvanized steel sections are typically supplied to site as individual components which are assembled in-situ using Tek screwed connections. Components can be manufactured cut to length or supplied in standard lengths which are then cut to suit on site.
- Light gauge galvanised steel structural framing
- Pre-engineered to meet modern construction methods
- Structurally proven and independently tested
- Accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2000
- Designed using FrameSPEC software for design efficiency
- Fast track construction aids the overall construction programme
- Early weather protection is achieved to the building
- SFS brings a proven history
- Extremely competitive system in comparison to other building solutions
- Zero waste for main structure
- Recognised for Environmental Managment by BS EN ISO 14001:2004
- Gold Standard under the Steel Construction Industry for Sustainability
Get in touch today
We are ready to talk to you about your project. Call Aaron on 07545 019 687 - or - Matt on 07940 170 216 today.